Dryer Sheets

Posted by on Wednesday, December 21, 2011

From: http://searching4hiddentreasures.blogspot.com/2011/02/home-made-laundry-detergent.html


DRYER SHEETS:

Ingredients:

1 container of your favorite fabric softener  (or better still, click here to learn how to make your own!)
a bucket
water 
2 sponges

Directions:

Pour fabric softener in bucket.  Add 2 parts water.  (Fill your fabric softner container with water twice and add to bucket.)  Mix well.  Throw in your sponges.  Ring your sponge out and add it to dryer with your clean, wet clothes.  Return sponge to mixture when clothes are dry.  

There you have it!!  Life is easier already!  =)

  My "dryer sheets".  
I really have issues when it comes to doing laundry, so I made my bucket as pretty and colorful as possible and believe it or not, it helps me out.  ;)