Getting Back To My Daily Schedule

Posted by on Monday, March 11, 2013


I didn’t start on time so my schedule is pushed back an hour but it’s going pretty good i think.
This morning before i started i worked on this coming weeks meal plan and shopping list.

11am Check In:

  • Got everyone dressed and teeth brushed
  • Laundry rebooted
  • Dishes rebooted
  • I’ve done two Flight Plans so far:
          • Moved everything on counters and scrubbed counters.
          • Wiped down all the cabinet fronts.
          • And then i started my oven on a self cleaning just cause it needed it and why not?
Now I'm tired.
I’m going to go get the Meatloaf and Rosemary Potatoes out of the freezer and get in the crock pot for dinner and then i think I'm going to refill my water and take a break for a minute.
Not sure if i will get to my 15min of work out today since this is kinda like a work out for me anyways being this big preggo. Yesterday i did some Dance Central for 20min and that was fun but a huge thing for me.
I don’t want to over do it! But i know there is a lot more i want to get done today…. although if i stopped here i would be pretty pleased with myself.

1pm Check In:

  • Scrubbed the inside and outside of my microwave.
  • Scrubbed the front of the dishwasher.
  • Put dinner in the crock pot
  • Did Lunch
  • Rebooted the laundry
Now i want a nap!